Due to COVID-19 we are not allowing any visitors at this time.
I recently found a great supplement called NuVet Plus that I have been using for a while and now recommending it to each of my puppy families. This supplement has been used and recommended by both Breeders and Veterinarians for over 20 years. It offers a wide range of benefits for each stage of your dog’s life.
What makes NuVet so good?
The proprietary blend of ingredients is unlike any other- NuVet is much more complex than a traditional vitamin, it offers a wide range of nutrients from amino acids, essential fatty acids, phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals, and so much more- which makes it a powerhouse, total body formula. NuVet Plus took 8 years to perfect and was formulated by a team of scientists and veterinarians who had a goal to produce the highest quality pet supplements that taste great and deliver results.
NuVet and NuJoint are natural supplements, so consistency and accurate dosage is EVERYTHING! NuVet can be continued through adulthood and into senior years for full spectrum health support.
NuVet is phenomenal for every stage of a dogs (and cats!) life. NuVet Plus is an immune support supplement with a precise balance of vitamins, minerals, omegas, amino acids and antioxidants. That’s why it works so well through all three stages of a pet’s life.
Benefits of NuVet Plus for each stage:
• For puppies – NuVet Plus helps provide the immune support which is crucial for the early stages of every dog while their immune system develops and matures. Starting NuVet Plus now is important to helping your puppy grow into a healthy adult.
• For dogs in their prime – Helps improve the luster of their skin and coat while providing the necessary antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, mineral and more to sustain their body’s peak performance during the prime of their lives.
• For older dogs – Helps provide the nutritional requirements to help them live long, happy, and productive lives in their senior years.
• Regular maintenance dosage for ALL ages-
ANY dogs- 5 lbs to 100 lbs should get one full wafer or scoop of powder every day. Dogs over 100 lbs get 2 wafers or scoops of powder a day.
• Recommended dose for dogs that have something specific that needs to be addressed ( for example: patchy coat, itchy skin, cloudy eyes, ear rubbing, etc) as well as pregnant and nursing moms:
DOUBLE the dose- 1 wafer (or scoop of powder) in the morning and 1 at night, or if over 100 lbs- 2 in the morning and 2 at night.
Of course, there are always exceptions, but we have found that this dosage protocol works best. Keep in mind, NuVet supplements are mostly water soluble so the body takes what it needs, and it flushes the rest.
You may place your NuVet Labs order online at www.nuvetlabs.com/28955 or you can call them directly at 800-474-7044. If you are placing an order for the first time, you will need to provide them with my referral code 28955. To keep your pup on the path to perfect health, please order at your earliest convenience.
Copyright © 2018 Birchwood Goldens - All Rights Reserved.